Mereo – consulting firm and creator of a revenue management software for the Out of Home advertising industry – has become an active member of the Digital Media Club. With this membership, the company can showcase its expertise in yield management, a key issue in the digital media industry.
Established 3 years ago, the Digital Media Club comprises key players in the Digital Out of Home industry, from media agencies and sales houses to hardware and software companies such as Mereo – the only software publisher to provide a RM solution destined to sales houses in static (OOH), digital (DOOH) and Radio-Television (RTV) advertising.
The Digital Media Club aims to promote these new media and communication channels, and to take part in the economic, regulatory and technological challenges they bring.
Digital media or dynamic audiovisual communication is named after the communication means it uses, while « dynamic » refers to its speed and reactivity.
The Digital Media Club's main missions are the following :
– Organizing events that give players of the digital industry a chance to meet and discuss
– Holding « Matinales », a semestrial meeting reserved to users and clients of Digital Media
– Regularly observing the latest market tendencies
– Organizing legal conferences on sensible topics such as the Exterior Advertising Tax or the broadcasting of advertising content
– Updating the Digipedia – a database reserved to members that provides key figures and studies about digital media in France and beyond.
More information on www.clubdigitalmedia.fr